- Docente: Angela M T. Zucchi
The purposes of this course are twofold:
- to enable students identify the different subdivisions of abstracts: aims, methods, results and final remarks;
- to help students develop writing skills to produce abstracts of their own research areas.
The course is organized as follows:
Unit 1 - Types of abstracts
Unit 2 - Abstract move 1 : How abstracts get started.
Unit 3 - Abstract move 2 : Aims (the purpose of the study).
Unit 4 - Abstract move 3: Methods (how information was gathered or data was collected).
Unit 5 - Abstract move 4: Results (the main findings observed by researchers).
- Docente: Ana Sílvia Ciampone Ferreira
- Docente: Fernando Dantas Valverde
- Docente: John Blair Corbett
- Docente: Luciana Carvalho Fonseca
- Docente: Regiane de Jesus Santos